We really look forward to welcoming you back to Choir, and we have some notes here on the way things will happen over the next couple of weeks …
We are back to rehearsing as a Full Choir – SAT&B
Wednesday Evenings –
- Resuming 2hr sessions, all Sections 7.00 to 9.00pm
- Campbells Creek Bowling Club
- Picnic Performance –
Sunday 12th December, West End Hall
- Final rehearsal night for 2021 Wednesday 8th December
Fees – Pay by EFT, or it’s Cash & The Tin –
To make payments simpler in these confused times the money tin has been exhumed for fees being paid “per session on the night”. The session price $15 (or see Alicia to make arrangements).
- If you wish to ‘Pay by Tin’ please bring cash for payment of $15 per session.
- If you wish to pay by EFT, you will have received an invoice with bank details included in a previous email.
- Please let one of the Steering Group know if you would like a credit from your Block Three fees.
In order for us to be COVID Safe & Sensitive –
- Regulations now make it necessary for us to declare our vaccination status. Individually we need to have at least our first shot or have an exemption certificate.
- Please bring your mask
- We will not have access to the kitchen, so please bring your own snacks & water bottle